One of Bucket's Christmas gifts was an old video camera - complete with all the old school bells and whistles. It may sound strange to give something so technologically outdated, but it was the perfect gift. He (and Monkey) have been using it a lot.
Since it is so technologically outdated, I cannot post any of their movies... but here are some costumes pics to give you an idea of what they're up to...
recognize these guys?
Monkey needs to be given credit for these costumes - she put them together. I about died when I saw W as Chewbacca.
I love it! And - the fact that specific videos can't be uploaded may be a blessing. I know some friends and I did a film or two "back in the day" which someone dug out a couple of years ago; I found myself profoundly grateful all my teenage goofiness was not available for the world to see.
ReplyDelete