I would never have believed it possible two years ago... but Trigger has finally mastered the "place stay".
Yup, I can put him on his pillow in the living room and he will stay there, until given permission to get off. There have been days I've actually been able to forget about him! That sounds terrible... but it is so nice to be able to have him out of the crate AND unsupervised.
Here's another big thank you to Bethany with Wasatch Canine Camp for showing us how to be the owners he needs so he can be a good boy.
AWESOME!! My sister has a dog in need of some training and they need it too. I am going to refer them to this post. Isn't it so nice when all your hard work pays off!
ReplyDeleteI did another post about our dog and his training (http://nolongerwaitingforlife.blogspot.com/2011/12/trigger-dog.html). I can't say enough good things about Wasatch Canine Camp. Worth every penny.
ReplyDelete