Friday, November 21, 2014

sick for Halloween

Halloween this year was kind of a bust.  I got up that morning and got everyone going... but the longer I was up, the worse I felt.  I ended up sick in bed with the worst flu I've had in a very long time.  I missed helping in W's class, the school Halloween parade, trick or treating and passing out candy.  I also missed taking pics... so there aren't any.  Nini threw up after dinner at grandma's and the two of us spent a sick night together.

Here are the couple pics I happened to take a few days before:

Bucket was Jack Frost, from rise of the guardians.  I painted a hoodie from DI and turned a plastic shepherd's crook into his staff.  For the big night, we straightened his hair and used more white hairspray.

Nini had a very nice Elsa... cobbled together from a $2 DI dress and fabric left overs.

Monkey had a beautiful vintage formal - to be Belle from Once Upon A Time.  And W had a store bought Optimus Prime.  I feel bad I don't have pics of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment