Sunday, March 1, 2015
Return of the Crazy cat lady
In case your not aware... I have a slight cat problem. It's not that I feel I have to save them all and I'm bringing them home all the time... it's just that they seem to know I have a soft place in my hearts for kitties and they find me.
Here's the newest cat trying to call my house his home.
The kids have dubbed him Frankincense. I haven't been able to track down his home and since he's an unaltered male, I'm guessing he wandered away from home to try life on the streets. Seems he just showed up across the street and the family there started feeding him. Unfortunately they moved a couple weeks later and didn't take him... so what started as an occasional visit to play with my kids, has turned into full-time at our house. He's a sweet, playful, gentle cat, who gets along surprisingly well with my cats who go outside. Unlike other strays, he won't be chased off... he cowers before Tom and takes any abuse he gives out in order to stay here (including, I think, the tail injury I cleaned up last night... tells you what kind of cat this boy is, he let me carry him inside, clean up his painful wound without scratching and stayed calmly in my arms while Trigger did the hyper dog thing... and was still around this morning).
So.... please help. Save me from myself. I can't take him to the shelter. We all know that's basically a death sentence for cats. He deserves a home. Anyone have a spot for this great kitty?
UPDATE: looks like he's going to a SLC rescue my friend helps run... so happy he'll get a good home.
And now, for your viewing pleasure....
Potted cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment