Wednesday, January 20, 2016

DING 2016

I spent last week playing with my mom, sister, aunties and cousins at Disneyland in our 2nd biannual girls trip.  We had almost all of us there... just missing one aunt and a couple cousins.  It was so much fun.  I love having the chance to get to know some of my cousins better and discovering just how much we all have in common (like pale skin, crooked toes, money stress and kids with AS).


Part of the fun was running the Star Wars 5K with my aunt Bonnie and my cousins Teresa and Chealsea.  I love that we finished as a family.  And yes, I ran three miles in my officer uniform.


I made myself a new lanyard before we left.  I have a crazy amount of Pluto pins.  Snoopy and I have a special relationship and just collecting Pluto helps keep the clutter factor under control.  I thought I would have plenty of space... but the Pluto pins were just too easy to find and trade for on this trip.


But being a Pluto fan does have its perks... going into Indiana the cast member taking fast passes made a big deal out of my pins (also being a Pluto fan - go Pluto Patrol!) and ended up handing me three passes for six people to any ride that day and two additional passes that were good until Saturday.  Score!


Here are a few more pics...









No comments:

Post a Comment