Tuesday, June 7, 2016

hair cut - again

I took Monkey with me to get haircuts from my friend.  I was her first time getting a "real" haircut - from a professional, in a studio.  I think she was surprised how much such things cost.

I kind of just turned my friend loose on my hair.  It was getting long(ish) and kind of mullet-y (not having been cut since winter) and I didn't know if I should adjust the layers to grow it out, bob it or just cut it all off in a pixie.  One of the advantages to having a friend as your hairdresser is they see you pretty often and can really help you judge what looks good and what doesn't.  She took pretty much the whole back off and was debating taking the sides above my ears when I pulled the hair behind my ears.  She liked that so much she said let's not cut it off.  It's a lot like the cut I had last winter, but I think the longer in the front this time looks better.






1 comment:

  1. I've seen you in person.... But in case I haven't told you lately - you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete