We took this pic last night to celebrate our long hair. We needed to take new headshots of Beorn, so I took some of the two of us in the bathroom mirror (yes, check out our AMAZING wallpaper!). For those who don't know, Beorn has been growing his hair out so he can be in the New Testiment movie filming this summer. It's been an adventure. Long, curly hair can get... out of control. I'll have to post pictures of it all poofy, too. :)
I didn't know he was an actor!! You look so pretty. I'm not sure I've ever seen you with that long of hair! Fun.
ReplyDeleteTayn... no one has ever seen me with hair this long. This is the longest it's been my whole life. I finally reached my lifelong goal - when it's straight, my hair reaches my bra strap. :)
ReplyDeleteHe has been accepted to be an extra during filming. We'll have to wait and see how much we actually get to see him in the final film.
Tim's gonna be in a movie?!? Boy - I feel out of the loop. :P
ReplyDeleteMy brother... with fro.
ReplyDelete