We've had a very busy couple weeks, but next week my calendar finally empties out! Horray! Honestly, there have been four or five days where we left home in the morning and we didn't come home until dinner. (My poor youngest two... dragged around, dropped a G-ma's, eating too many pb&j's...)
Here's what I've been up to:
*LOTS of babysitting (like 40 hours!)- not only my regular, but also another little one who's mom was in the hospital
*1 b-day pics - w/extra kid in tow
*2 piano lessons
*1 emergency dentist visit
*2 b-days
*1 b-day party
*2 Zumba sessions
*1 check-up
*1 Dr. appointment with Beorn
*1 trip to the Podiatrist
*2 friends' b-day parties
*8 karate classes
*5 hours of helping in Bucket's class (three different days)
*5 hours volunteering at the school (for other events)
*1 dinner for another family
*1 book club meeting
*1 costume made
*1 all day field trip
*1 green house built (YES! I am VERY excited!!)
*1 Hope of America concert
and Activity Days & Scouts(when we could make it work)
Now... we just need to make it through the karate test/graduation tonight, a friend's baptism tomorrow and Mother's Day and then I can stop and breathe. I'm sure the calendar will fill up, but it's nice to see so many blank days.
I totally hear ya on this one! My next week looks much more relaxing too. Although sometimes I do better and get more done, when I do have a full schedule. I use my time better.
ReplyDeleteNeed pictures of greenhouse....
ReplyDelete