Saturday, May 28, 2011

end of school

There could be a double meaning in that, but first off I just mean the end of the school year. I wish I could truly express my gratitude to the FABULOUS teachers my children had this year. They are AMAZING women and I appreciate all their efforts with my kids this year. They helped my kids grow and discover more of their potential. Thank you, thank you, thank you!






Monkey and Bucket performed with their grades in our school's annual dance festival. They were awesome!










The end of school? Well, maybe... I've been doing more studying and lots of pondering and I'm back to contemplating homeschool. It's a difficult decision, especially when I am VERY happy with the teachers my kids have been assigned to for next year. But... I also feel strongly that being home may be what they need. As I watch W follow in his big brother's footprints, I don't want him to follow too much. I don't want him to lose confidence and the love of learning because he doesn't fit the mold required in the "system". I want my older two to regain those things. I've been praying a lot about this - that if I should have the kids at home, our money woes will be eased so I can give their education the full-time attention it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment