Nini continues her quest to be able to read, like everyone else.
Tonight, her self appointed "role" for family scripture study was to point at and name all the letters on the cover and we couldn't be "done" until she had finished. That's a lot of letters, since Grandma bought us a family set of triples for Christmas. "I"s and "T"s still give her trouble, but she's doing phenomenal for 2 1/2. And it's all her own doing. All I do is answer questions, when she asks...
Oh, and right now she's serenading us from her bed. "Ease on down, ease on down the road..." (thankyou to Veggie Tales for that one) as well as some improv to the tunes of Popcorn popping and Once there was a snowman. I think she may be channelling her big sister, who would sing for hours, rather than go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment