I recently finished painting a mural for a friend. She wanted a great-big family tree on the wall, so she can add a bunch of extended family and ancestor pics. She also wanted the LDS Washington D.C. Temple in the painting, since it has significance for her and her family. I did the whole thing with regular latex wall paint. It is a very large mural - floor to ceiling on the wall opposite two sets of stairs. It makes getting a pic of the whole thing difficult, but here are a few:
Here's the view coming down the stairs.
The tree is actually centered on the wall. Sorry about the glare.
Close up of the tree trunk.
I hid a bug for each of her kids in the grass around the vent.
Here's a better shot of the temple.
So... would anyone else like a low-cost mural to help me build my portfolio?





Ummmm.... I really love your mural.... trying to think what I would like a mural of.... Think I've got a couple of really good walls.... I might be in touch:) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete