Here are this year's Halloween costumes. I was kind of a Scrooge this year and didn't do any prep for costumes, so the kids had to pretty much fend for themselves. It's a good thing we have such a huge stash of costume pieces.
Beorn as an Ork (again). He's very proud of this costume.
Monkey as a pirate (again).
Bucket as a wizard (again). I thought the owl was a nice addition.
W as Chibi knight (from a game Bucket likes to play.)
Nini as a "dragon clown". She fell in love with the green top and hat while visiting friends and begged to take it home - "for Halloween". (Thanks Sue, for the long-term loan.)
Me? I dressed up (very convincingly) as the mom with a headache.
Yup. Humbug.






Tar, without much 'mom help', your kids' costumes are FANTASTIC!!! And I love Nini's! When I fitst glanced, I thought "That hat looks familiar..." One day before too long we'll get your things back to you and exchange! In fact, we wore the king's cloak and both chain mails for our Halloween costumes too! Guess it's good that we exchanged!
ReplyDelete