Thursday, May 16, 2013
gold medal
Yup, Bucket won a gold medal in this year's Writer's Olympics. It was his goal. He won a bronze in third grade and a silver in fourth... so this year he really wanted a gold. He worked really hard at his story. It's a science fiction adventure. Let me know if you'd like to read it. I had book club read it through at our last meeting. It was pretty unanimous that he's a great writer. My favorite part was his use of "replete"... he came up with it on his own and when I asked him where he has learned the word he said "it's in Matilda... it means full..." I love my boy!
Oh, and I signed him up for e-school this week. Looks like he'll be doing homeschool this fall. I can't wait to see what he comes up with when his time is no longer taken up with busy work and homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment