I know, I'm way behind and haven't blogged for months. I will catch up... but first, something current (since sometimes it's the thought of all that catching up that makes me put off this whole thing).
It looks like my husband's genes are just stronger than mine.... and all my kids will end up looking like him.
I blogged years ago about how much Bucket looks like his daddy here... and now W may just be turning into a little mini-daddy as well (which is strange, considering how different I think my boys look... curly vs. straight hair, blue vs. brown eyes, different face shapes, noses, etc. And yet, through it all, they both look like dad).
So, give him curly hair and a little bit lighter eyes and W could be baby Beorn...
I can see the resemblance, but to me all your kids look like both of you.
ReplyDelete