Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Farmer's Market


Lots to catch up on...

Beorn is now spending his Saturdays vending at the large Farmer's market north of here.  So far he's been doing very well selling his "random crap" (his term, not mine).  His slumped wine bottle windchimes have been very good sellers.  I went with him the first week, since we didn't know what to expect.  I think his booth looked pretty good:



It's nice to have some more money coming in and I'm glad that Beorn is getting such positive feedback from people at the market.  It is an amazing feeling to have people you don't know love your stuff enough to pay money for it.

If you have some time on a Saturday morning, take a drive downtown and say hi.  He'll be there almost every Saturday, through October.  (And the rest of the market is fun, too.)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll have to stop by.

    If he ever needs an extra hand some Saturdays, I'd be happy to help.

    ReplyDelete