Monday, April 22, 2013

Disneyland

My mom and I went to Disneyland for spring break - just the two of us, for three days of hard-core Disnelylanding!  And it was a good thing it was just the two of us because WOW it was crazy busy.  We were very glad not to be entertaining kids in line and dragging them as we ran back and forth.  We did lots of fast-passes and worked our magic... so didn't have too many long waits and did lots of rides, despite the crowds. 


Learning to draw Pluto!

 My boys have been obsessed about Haunted Mansion - so this picture was for them.


We were evacuated off Alice... and here's mom TOUCHING the queen's roses.  OFF WITH HER HEAD!  Seeing the ride with the lights on and going through "back stage" - priceless!

I didn't get a picture in front of Indiana... but I need to make a note of the awesome cast member there who made our day.  It is so great when they play and have fun and find ways to make your visit magical.  We made sure he got a commendation before we left.

Day 2 we miraculously ran into my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law in front of Pirates.  And on such a busy day - it was Kismet.

The obligatory Mr. Toad pic.


By the end of day two, I had completely worn my poor mom out.

Victory is mine!

In my native element.

My mom, the grump bug.

Crazy ladies in the monkey cage.  You can't ride in the monkey cage and not act like a monkey...

Into Monstro's mouth.

Riding Mary Poppin's carousel horse.



Thanks for letting me tag along Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I didn't hear much about the trip from either of you except it was busy. Glad to see you had fun. :) Good thing I'm going soon or I'd have to be jealous... :P

    ReplyDelete