Here are a couple pics. I still need to do some editing, but I want to get this posted. We've had TONS of computer problems the past month, but happily we didn't lose all our pictures and eventually we'll get all the programs (like photoshop) up and running again. In the meantime, please forgive the dark photos.
Monday, April 8, 2013
Kindergarten program
W's kindergarten program was a month ago. It is always so fun to watch! It was same program Monkey and Bucket did... so it made me a little sad to think that most likely Nini won't be doing that program. W's special part was dancing the "Wiggie Wiggle" song - that boy has some cool moves.
Here are a couple pics. I still need to do some editing, but I want to get this posted. We've had TONS of computer problems the past month, but happily we didn't lose all our pictures and eventually we'll get all the programs (like photoshop) up and running again. In the meantime, please forgive the dark photos.
Here are a couple pics. I still need to do some editing, but I want to get this posted. We've had TONS of computer problems the past month, but happily we didn't lose all our pictures and eventually we'll get all the programs (like photoshop) up and running again. In the meantime, please forgive the dark photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment