W was very happy to get his own soundtrack from How to Train your Dragon. It has been one of his favorite things to check out from the library.

Nini got a Dora soundtrack, of course. 46 tracks of dora-y-goodness. I may go crazy.

Here's Bucket's face when he realized what his was: Holst's The Planets. It was one of the things on his wish list.

Monkey had asked for Petruska, by Stravinski. Yup, I have nerdy kids.

My nephew, Noah, got a new "here you go" (aka blanket).

The adults opened gifts as well, but I wasn't so good at taking pics of the big people... I got a large amount of Milk Duds. Knowing me, they won't last long.
Since we were in the area, we took the kids to see the lights at Temple Square. Although it was getting late, everyone but Monkey seemed to enjoy the experience (she was pulling some pre-teen attitude).


No comments:
Post a Comment