view east, from the front door. Next year I'll move the dalias to a different bed and stake them better (they just keep falling over).
view from the street - the sun flowers are now like 12 feet tall and in bloom. I love the added privacy and jungle feel they give.
view from the street. Maybe next year we can get the foundation and the carport front painted.
looking across both front beds
view from the front window (of course, I missed the hollyhocks in full bloom. At about 6 feet tall, they were awesome!)
The moved greenhouse and the new swing set. This is before we added the sandbox under the tower and replaced the wood swing seat with a tire one. And yes, this was made entirely of pallets and a handful of our neighbors' unwanted posts. Not bad for about $150 (and most of that was buying the slide).
The backyard... the lawn is slowly getting better.
Vegetable Garden. Fail. Well, at least it feels like that to me... bad spot for the onions (they get in the way) and I left the peas in WAY too long (but they were doing so well...) and tomatoes and squash just can't cohabitate with peas and thrive. Next year... peas get their own place.
Compost bins (and doggy potty) behind the greenhouse
You are amazing!
ReplyDelete