Wednesday, April 27, 2011

decorating on the cheap

I have learned to be very creative with the things I have/find. It lets me make my home beautiful on a decorating budget of $0.00. Here's my latest FREE decorating project:



My grandma gave me a vintage deviled egg plate years ago. I held onto it because it was so beautiful. It now hangs on my kitchen wall and has paved the way for more vintage glass pieces in my kitchen. I've needed a way to diplay some of them with out using a wire plate hanger, which wouldn't work with clear pieces. What I really needed was a shelf of some sort. So, I went out to the garage and looked over the stuff up in the rafters... and there was my shelf! In the form of two very old pieces of molding. Thank you to my wonderful husband for helping me put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment