BEFORE:

AFTER:

MONKEY'S REACTION:


Yup, I mural-ized her new room. Walls & ceiling, just not the doors. Beorn and I thought they should be more like portals back to the real world. And... the paint was all FREE (IKEA leftovers), so this project cost only my time.
(Guess what colors I used)
(Here's a hint: monochrome plays tricks with your eyes)
Looks like white and green, with possibly a leetle blue or gray mixed in?
ReplyDeleteThat's one awesome mural.
That is absolutely amazing. Well done! I had no idea you were such a talented artist. What colors did you use?
ReplyDeleteThanks Sooz.
ReplyDeletegreen? yup.
white? no, it's a pale yellow.
gray? ...well, it's the paint from Tim's studio, I always considered it a green, till I put it with the others...
It is almost entirely done with shade of green.
Wowser! You have amazed me yet again! It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person....when does Monkey move into her new room?
ReplyDeleteShe has officially moved in. We finished stripping and refinishing the secretary desk last week and she now has her own room. We just need to get power in there... but she may have to live on extention cords for a while. :)
ReplyDelete