Here they are waiting for the kiddie boats (one of the few rides Nini could go on).
A very happy little girl.
Waiting for the little kids to finish.
The big kids going on the Screamer. Bucket's words when he got off: "that was SUPER DELICIOUS!" It was his first time going upsidedown, ever.
Going on the new rollercoaster with Uncle Colby. (When he picked W up and lifted him over the railing for the picture, W started screaming. W didn't like the ride, either.)
Very happy about the bumper cars. But he couldn't figure out how to drive this year either.
So sad to leave the kiddie boats, but the girl running the ride had left to go home.
Thank you to Delli and Colby for taking Sarah for a while. Thank you Gpa for a fun day and for staying with Nini while she went on the boats over and over and over and over.
And as a bit of good news on the personal growth front... I did take a relaxed view when it came time to leave. I didn't rush and stress about getting out of there ASAP and when we got in the car I let the kids talk/laugh/be silly even though it was like 10:30pm. I didn't ask them to be quiet and go to sleep till we hit about Bountiful. It was a huge step for me and the best part was that when I asked they all quieted down and went to sleep. No stressed mom. No sharp words. No tense ending to a fun day. Yay for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment