Monday, January 13, 2014

time to recharge...


All mom's deal with it sometimes... when life just packs one thing after another, day after day and you seem to fall further and further behind and you just want to scream "give me a minute to catch up, please!" 

My life is already busy, stressful and full, but it seems particularly so after the past few days:  A trip to the dentist for Monkey on Thursday to be sure the chunks she was pulling out of her mouth were bone fragments surfacing with her erupting molars, followed by back to back first time visits to Bucket and Monkey's new counselor.  Back to the dentist on Friday to get W's stubborn (and I mean stubborn! twist it around until the back faces the sky, but still won't come out, stubborn) baby tooth pulled.  Overdue shopping trips on Saturday.  Visiting with friends on Sunday.  Babysitting Monday morning, lunch with Gma and Great-gma, long trip to the Dr. (and hospital) for x-rays of Monkey's arm (she fell on the ice yesterday and hurt the arm she broke a few years ago, but it's not broken, just very sore).  Tomorrow I've got volunteering, babysitting, teaching art, counseling and visiting teaching.  And somehow in all of this I need to get myself, my house and my family ready for me to go to Disneyland.  It will be hard getting everything done in the next 36 hours, but I so need this vacation.  I need to recharge for a little bit, so I'm ready to come back and handle things again.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a good recharge now and again -- moms especially so. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete