Wednesday, September 28, 2011

hair cut

I reached the breaking point with Bucket and his hair this morning. I couldn't take another morning fight to get him to wet his hair down so his long curly hair looks acceptable. (Actually, when it was fixed up, it looked really good.) So... he got the quick, 10 minute, before school cut. Not my best job.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take before pictures.

So, to recreate his long hair for you,

here he is in June:





here he is in July:





here he is in August:




So you can probably imagine just how LONG his hair was by the end of September. It was long enough I cut it in two stages, but still managed to jam the razor several times.

Here is the result of my quick chopping this morning:


My poor scalped little boy. Cutting his curls always breaks my heart. But, now his hair is "no maintenance". My mornings will be that much easier.

1 comment:

  1. His haircut looks awesome! Love his curls! I can't believe how grown up he looks!

    ReplyDelete