Friday, April 27, 2012

and in that spirit...

I will be brutally honest and share a flaw.  I swear when I get angry.  (to those who always envisioned me as molly mormon, sorry).  It is something I really try to NOT do, but it does sneak up on me sometimes.  And feeling frustrated as I did this morning, I almost swore at W just now as he brought me the giant box of fruitsnacks and asked me for the umpteenth time for one, while the mess downstaird is still not cleaned up.  But, I caught myself just in time.  Life's about changing and improving, isn't it.  So all he heard was "Hay... <pause> no."   It made Beorn and I laugh, since we both understood what was left unsaid.  And part of that good feeling was both of us knowing I restrained myself.  Way to go me.  (Please feel free to stroke my ego, if you so desire).

2 comments:

  1. I'll stroke the ego. Way to not swear! :P And personally I'm not scandalized. I've been known to swear now and again....thankfully at home and NOT at my work....though apparently plenty of teachers swear at their students. Strange world....

    ReplyDelete
  2. D@&% girl, that's %*#O@$ @#$%(&^ awesome. I'm $%@(* proud of you. I'm working on getting rid of my own @#%!#% colorful metaphors. Usually they only show up in my mind - but occasionally they just $&*#&3@% slip out.

    Love,
    Little Brudder

    ReplyDelete