Nini had her "recital" this week. She was funny and told me NOT to take any picture until AFTER she started to play. Considering she usually tells me to NOT take ANY pictures when her class sings for holidays, I knew this meant "mom, take lots of pictures of me!" She has really enjoyed her instrument this year.
They showed us all the things they've learned. How to stand. How to hold their instruments.
How to use the bow.
How to pluck.
But the best part was when they got to their "real" songs... that girl of mine just started to move. She was dancing around, while she played their "foxtrot", as much as her little rug would let her. Smiling and moving to the music... just like the picture shows. I took a video of the next song, hoping to catch her "moves"... but it was "valse triste" so she just rocked back and forth in time with the music. It's great, but I really wish I'd known to video the first one. Her dancing really made her stand out. It was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment